Since office management businessmen work in all areas of business administration, this is one of the most diversified professions requiring formal training at CWS-boco:
You coordinate appointments, manage records, process customer requests and invoices, are the link between the various commercial departments and do much more as well. In the course of your training, you learn the office management activities performed in various departments, and thus can determine which area and which activities suit you best. Depending on your interests and corresponding qualifications, you can specialise in a certain direction by studying various electives.
In the course of your training, we will teach you everything you need to know for your daily work. In addition to CWS-boco-specific things, you will learn, for example, how to create serial and individual letters, how to use programmes like Word, Excel, PowerPoint, SAP and SalesForce and how to communicate in a customer-oriented manner.
- Prerequisite: Abitur (final secondary school examination), Fachabitur (German technical diploma, higher education entrance qualification) or a very good secondary school certificate
- Qualification: Office management businessman/businesswoman
- Duration: 3 years (with the possibility of a reduction)
- Start (every year): August 1 or September 1
- Training locations: Dreieich, Bochum, Neuss