IT specialists are always looking for solutions that guarantee the smooth operation of a company’s IT processes. This requires a high degree of technical understanding, willingness to learn, creativity and stamina, as well as customer and service orientation.
IT specialists for system integration design and realize complex information technology and telecommunications systems through the integration of software components. They install, configure and start up information technology and telecommunications systems, integrate software architectures in networks, present system solutions and eliminate faults using expert and diagnostic systems. They determine, evaluate and optimise the performance of information technology and telecommunications systems; moreover, they record, analyze and submit solution proposals for user problems. They can plan, carry out and monitor projects professionally.
If English, computer science and mathematics are all among your favourite subjects, then you already have a good basis for training as an IT specialist. During your training in our company, you pass through various IT departments and work on a wide variety of projects. The theoretical part of the training is taught in block instruction at the vocational college.
- Prerequisite: Abitur (final secondary school examination), Fachabitur (German technical diploma, higher education entrance qualification), secondary school or school leaving certificate
- Qualification: IT specialist for system integration
- Duration: 3 years (with possibility of a reduction)
- Start (every year): August 1
- Training location: Hamburg